Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rainbow of Wool


The "lazy days" of summer are starting to fly by, counting down now toward the fall shows and getting busy! Today I placed my first fall order of wool, even though I have over 70 colors of Woolfelt, you'd think that would be enough for anyone to choose from. But I like having lots of colors for folks to use in their pin cushions, penny rugs and such, that way they can do some shading and highlighting within their applique, use it for flower variations, etc. Am also working on new pattern designs, and will post them when they're done, hoping to shoot some photos next week...they're turning out so cute. And of course I'm gearing up for my fiber art classes at the shows, teaching lots of wet-felting, needle-felting and pincushion designs this fall...Patterns & fibers & wool, oh my!

No comments: