Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PA National Quilt Extravaganza 2012














This has been such a busy fall, it seems ages ago when I was at The Oaks in PA at their awesome quilt show, so glad I had a chance to go and take pictures of some of the beautiful quilts and my wonderful students! The workmanship displayed was truly amazing, in both areas, I really enjoyed seeing the innovative techniques shown in the quilts, so inspiring! And I cannot say enough about my students, they did such a great job in felting their fruits and veggies, here are some of my needle-felt students showing off their perfect pumpkins and gourds, so proud of them! I also have to add, I had some much-appreciated help from a couple of lovely ladies there, Georgiana and also Rosie, thanks so much girls! Couldn't have done it without you. It was also great to see old friends from the last year or 2, looking forward to seeing you again next year!

No comments: