Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chantilly, VA Show



What a great time I had in Chantilly this fall visiting with old friends and making some new ones! Ran into my Japanese friend Yoko, I always drool over her beautiful clothing and fabric, and this year was no exception; this time I even bought a haori for myself in my favorite shade of lichen green (or as my friend Audrey says, "our green". ^_^)

I also taught a fun geode pincushion class, the girls made the prettiest pincushions and I made one too! I turned mine into a ring...wish I could've seen my students' pretty creations after they were cut open. I did get the chance to see one of the gal's and it was awesome! Sure hope she sends me a pic of the gorgeous necklace she's going to make with it. Here's a photo of some of my student's workin' their wool on the bubble wrap.

No comments: