Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Made the Cover!

I was getting ready for the quilt show in Lancaster, SC Friday when the Fedex truck pulled up in my driveway, my Quilts and More magazines had come with my project in them...imagine my surprise when I opened up the box and saw my humble little "Sweet Treat Pincushion" project on the cover! I am just so thrilled, and the magazine did a super job with the inside article too, great photographs and tips. I'm posting a picture of the cover below left.

The Lancaster show was great, too! I love visiting my quilting friends down there every year, I've been going since it first started and am starting to get to know those SC gals. I love the big round tables they give us, I took about 70 colors of Wooolfelt squares this year and "rainbowed" them around the table in front, glad to be able to help the girls find all the colors they need for their projects.

No comments: