Monday, August 17, 2015

Lattice Scarf goodies

I found some great yarns for our felted Lattice Scarf class this past weekend! My favorite find was the silk/merino lavender yarn with built-in beaded bling, I can't wait to try this one! It has a beautiful luster to it from the silk, and the wool will help it felt into the fibers. It's going to be stunning felted into that lavender blue fiber colorway, but really, wouldn't it be pretty on the green too? I love green and purple together. I also found that gorgeous green wool fiber and think that will enhance several colorways, green goes with so many things! And I have a ton of autumn colors, perfect timing for this artsy scarf.

Looking forward to teaching this fun scarf in Charlotte September 19 and in Houston at the October Quilt Festival - no rolling!

No comments: