Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pittsburgh Quilt Market

Back in the spring I visited Pittsburgh and vended the Spring Quilt Market there, it was wonderful! I always love visiting Pittsburgh, and this trip was not disappointing: the show itself was fantastic, and we had a great time. I had an awesome response to my new #188 "Christmas Placemats" patterns, this might even overtake my last best-seller in sales, and we are not even into fall yet! And I met the nicest people at market, Sharon Holland who was the assistant editor for Quilt-it Today and Sew-it Today stopped by my booth a couple of times, it was great to finally meet her after working with her for the magazine and we had a great visit! Also had a nice chat with Tula Pink who loved my bunny ears fascinator and was sweet enough to model it for me in the photo shown. I was fortunate enough to meet some of the wonderful folks at Andover Fabrics and am working with them to bring some new styles to market using their incredible line of Downton Abbey fabrics, so exciting!  And of course I couldn't have done it without my good friend Patty (also shown in the photo), she always has such clever and creative ideas for display and is great company too. I'm so looking forward to heading to Houston for fall market in a couple of months!



No comments: