Saturday, February 5, 2011

Statesville show




The Quilting & Needle Art Extravaganza in Statesville last weekend was so much fun! So many people came and showed their support for the vendors, and I think the vendors reciprocated by bringing all their extra-special goodies to the show...at least that's the feedback I heard from several of the attendees. I was so busy all weekend I didn't even get to shop! Zipped around in about 5 minutes Sat. morning and that was it, the rest of the time I was in my booth. Saw so many wonderful friends and made some amazing new ones, so much talent at this show on both sides! Here are a few photos, my buddy Carolyn in her beautiful peacock blue jacket, my friends Linda and Georgiana enjoying themselves (don't you just love that teal felted bag Georgiana made in our Needle-felt Sweater Purse Class? And lucky Linda received it as a gift, it looks great on her!) And my neighbor snapped this one of me in my booth just before we got started Sat. morning. What a great show! Looking forward to doing it again next year.

No comments: