Friday, November 12, 2010

Houston Quilt Market & Festival












Just got back from Houston this week where I vended both shows, taught 2 classes, and participated in Meet the Faculty, the Stitch in Time Fashion Show luncheon, and Saturday morning Sampler, and it was all absolutely phenomenal! Before I go any further I have to give credit to my awesome friends and helpers, Alby, Michelle, and her beautiful daughter Kara, I could not have done any of this without their unfailing help. As much as I enjoyed it (I'm already dreaming of next Market!)it was an enourmous amount of work, and these great gals never complained once about the long hours, crowds of people to help, lack of free time, and more. And they even said they'd do it again!! Here are a few photos from the shows...enjoy them while I drift back to planet earth...

No comments: