Monday, June 14, 2010

Quiltmania




Have you seen the new Special Spring 2010 issue of Quiltmania magazine? There are such cute projects in here, and I am truly blessed to be included in this issue! Look closely and you'll see my little bird pincushions on their cover, and how-to directions inside, they did an incredible job with the projects. Lots of great designs to be enjoyed in this magazine, a little hard to find but I've seen it at our local Barnes & Noble; I'll be ordering some this fall so if you can't find it let me know and I'll be sure to save you one.




I met the editor and her lovely assistant at Houston Quilt Market last fall, and they really liked my pincushions, I was so honored! So much fun, they would come by my booth dressed to kill, with the latest fashions and accessories from France - I want to go to Paris and shop! I'll be returning this fall to vend and also teach at the Houston Quilt Festival, I'm pretty excited about that; I'll be teaching my Wool Beads Bracelet class as well as my Wet-felted Wool Flowers to use as accessories or embellishments; I'll also be doing a demo at the Saturday Sampler on Tips & Tricks for Needle-felting. It's gonna be a blast, be sure and come see me if you're there!

No comments: