Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Visit to SECU House

What a blessing it is for me to visit SECU house and share my passion for wet-felting with the patients, their family and friends there. I'm so thankful for the little slot of time I'm allowed to help us all escape our reality and enjoy a relaxing creative and social activity. Last week we had a nice cozy group of gals felting wool beads and creating jewelry they wore out of our informal "class", and hopefully take their minds of their troubles for just a little while. We had a great time, and I discovered I had a special connection with one of the girls in the group, small world!
 Beautiful jewel-tone beads enhance this gal's sparkly purple wool bead!
 Pretty pastel beads accent this perfect purple bead center!
Lovely Veronica made a beautiful set to match her awesome hair!

No comments: