Thursday, June 27, 2013

NC Quilt Symposium, Fayetteville

The Fayetteville quilt guild hosted this year's quilt symposium, and what a grand time we had! They were gracious enough to open up another room for vendors right over the cafeteria, and we had such a nice group up there. Lucky me - I was set up beside Fiber on a Whim and got to chat during our down time and also shop in their fun booth. One of my favorite parts of local shows is reconnecting with old friends, and I saw lots of folks I knew at this one and enjoyed catching up on the news. Also made some great new friends too! Here's a photo of me and Karen with her adorable fascinator from my "Fascinator Fun" pattern.
And this is a lovely lady from the host guild whom I met while I was there, Bonnie is super-talented and was so sweet and such a help to us vendors!  I hope to return to Fayetteville one of these days, I really enjoyed my visit with this wonderful guild.

No comments: