Thursday, August 12, 2010

Autumn Glory Leaf Placemats


I got home from the Asheville Quilt Show Monday afternoon, and I've been making kits for these Autumn Glory Leaf Placemats ever since! The project is featured in the Oct./Nov. issue of Quilt Magazine, and I have to give them credit for the fantastic photography shown in the magazine, wow! I love the way the placemats look on this granite bar, and the matching chocolate napkins really set off the rich colors of the leaves beautifully. And they also look so cheery in the other photo, shown on my home page, I guess they'll just look great in most any setting! Easy to make, too, and my kits include almost everything you need. A huge thank you to Deborah Hearn and Quilt Magazine for doing such a wonderful job with this article.

No comments: