Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cabarrus Quilt Show 2011








The Cabarrus Quilt Show this year was awesome! So many beautiful quilts, great vendors, and I loved my booth, I had such nice neighbors and was conveniently located near everything I needed - always a help when you're doing a show by yourself. I didn't have time to see everything, we were so busy (lol a good thing!) but here are a few photos of some of my favorite quilts. I was so blessed to win 4 ribbons at this show - 3 of them blue ribbons, I love getting rewarded for something I have a passion for, creating! I guess I was the most thrilled with my "Felted Garden" quilt, I put so much time into this one, between the design, sewing and lots of wet-felting, there are so many different techniques on this quilt. I hope to be able to teach some of these at some quilt shows in 2012. And my friend Rebecca Verrier-Watt won a ribbon for Best Longarm Quilting in the show, go Rebecca! No surprise there, she did a phenomenal job! All in all, a very good show.

No comments: